Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Graduate

The director for this movie was Mike Nicholes.
Ben: Dustin Hoffman
Mrs. Robinson: Anne Bancroft
Elaine: Katharine Ross
Ben's Father: William Daniels



Ben was a diffrent person. He was a track star in high school, and he was really socialy awkward especially around girls.

At the beginnig of this film his parents through a big graduation party for him that he didnt even want. later during his graduation party Mrs. Robinson asks if he could bring him home he said here is my keys do you no how to drive an old stick? Mrs. Robinsons says no and throws the keys into his fish tank. when he takes her to her house she keeps making excuses for him to come in. He finally says sure and she gets to the bar and asks what do you drink? She hands him some alcohol and starts to flirt with him. He yells out "Mrs. Robinson are you coming on to me?" That was a pretty funny part in the film. Mrs. Robinson tells him if he ever needs "somthing" give her a call.

This film was really well put together for this time. If i could i would watch this movie again with my family because it was really funny and it was good.

Later Ben calls Mrs. Robinson and tells her to go to the hotel. When she arrives there he is really nrevouse. He goes and gets a room for one and then calls her and says "I got a room." Mrs. Robinsons responce "Ben is there anything you need to tell me?" Ben:"I really appriciate this." Mrs.Robinson"I mean the room number." That made me laugh pretty hard.



When he gets into the room with her he gets really weird. He grabbed one boob and just held if for a good 15 seconds.

Quote:" I think you are the most attractive one out of all of my parents friends."
" The only thing i look forward to is being with you."

Ben goes on a date with Elane and he really likes her, but when she finds out about Ben and her mom she freaks out and is going to go get married to carl.















1 comment:

  1. Good. I fee like you didn't finish the review. Add a few more quotes and work on your concluding remarks.
    Thanks,
    SWM

    ReplyDelete